Located in the heart of the nation’s Space Coast, and a part of the Central Florida Council, Challenger district sets the gold standard when it comes to delivering a quality scouting program.
With so many adventures, and activities available today, are you ready to learn more?
Keep In Touch
|District Commissioners||First Thursday of every month 6:30pm-8pm||Rockledge LDS|
|District Committee||Second Thursday of every month 6:30pm-8pm||Grace UMC|
|District Roundtable||Third Thursday of every month 6:30pm-8pm||Rockledge LDS|
- Challenger District CFC BSA: 2019-09-22T15:08:44+0000 September 22, 2019 3:08 pmSo . . . QOD. Why in Scoutbook is EVERY parent considered and adult leader now? Every kid in the pack is connected to every adult parent now. ??????
- Challenger District CFC BSA: 2019-09-21T19:08:03+0000 September 21, 2019 7:08 pmPlease make sure all your new Cub Scout families are being invited to Cub Family Campout in October. The cost is $20pp and kids 4 and under are free.
- Challenger District CFC BSA: 2019-09-20T18:45:00+0000 September 20, 2019 6:45 pmSo how is Cub Family Campout coming along?
- Challenger District CFC BSA: 2019-09-20T13:40:56+0000 September 20, 2019 1:40 pmThe following units have placed their second popcorn order. If you haven’t, please do it by 5:00 tonight. Thanks to: Pack: 343, 488, 704, 720 Troop: 224, 343, 355, 359, 369, 497, 720, 4343 If you aren’t planning to reorder this time please text me at 14074123467 or email me or respond here and save me some phone calls tonight.
- Challenger District CFC BSA: 2019-09-19T23:17:13+0000 September 19, 2019 11:17 pmThis is my first year as a scout mom. We have had a few orders for popcorn. How does it work from this point forward ? Tia
- Challenger District CFC BSA: 2019-09-19T15:33:51+0000 September 19, 2019 3:33 pmIf you need anything Scouting or not Scouting related that is handmade, come to Roundtable tonight and the Scoutmaster's Corner will sell you some awesome stuff. Cash, and credit cards accepted.
- Challenger District CFC BSA: 2019-09-19T11:14:07+0000 September 19, 2019 11:14 amOnly 9 units have placed their second popcorn orders. Please remember they are due by Friday night and remember the Council office closes at 5:00pm so I suggest placing the order prior to that time in case you have an issue.
- Challenger District CFC BSA: 2019-09-19T00:46:56+0000 September 19, 2019 12:46 amISO: 1 cheese lover box 5 premium caramel 🍿🍿🍿
- Challenger District CFC BSA: 2019-09-19T00:57:21+0000 September 19, 2019 12:57 amIf anyone is interested in taking on a District position I am looking for a Camping Chair. This event would be a great opportunity to learn more about it.
- Challenger District CFC BSA: 2019-09-18T18:27:07+0000 September 18, 2019 6:27 pmHot off the presses.... The Webelos Woods link just went live. There are only 100 spots available this year so register early.
If the Facebook feed above isn’t showing up click here!
You may need to disable your Ad Blocker for them to show!