Located in the heart of the nation’s Space Coast, and a part of the Central Florida Council, Challenger district sets the gold standard when it comes to delivering a quality scouting program.
With so many adventures, and activities available today, are you ready to learn more?
Keep In Touch
|District Commissioners||First Thursday of every month 6:30pm-8pm||Rockledge LDS|
|District Committee||Second Thursday of every month 6:30pm-8pm||Grace UMC|
|District Roundtable||Third Thursday of every month 6:30pm-8pm||Rockledge LDS|
- Challenger District CFC BSA: 2020-01-22T00:33:24+0000 January 22, 2020 12:33 amAnyone know when the next iols training will be?
- Challenger District CFC BSA: 2020-01-21T23:53:09+0000 January 21, 2020 11:53 pmDoes anyone know if IOLS will be offered at the Camporee on the March 27th weekend?
- Challenger District CFC BSA: 2020-01-21T16:56:29+0000 January 21, 2020 4:56 pmhttps://scoutingevent.com/083-ChallengerSpringCamporee2020 Register today and join for another exciting and challenging Camporee. Welcome to Challenger District 2020 Spring Camporee. “The Highland Games!!!”
- Challenger District CFC BSA: 2020-01-19T01:16:20+0000 January 19, 2020 1:16 amMessage from a pack: Our Scout group is coming up to Titusville for a campout and a visit to Kennedy Space Center next weekend. We would like to incorporate our space derby rocket launch into our space-themed camping weekend. Can you tell me where your local packs launch their rockets from? Thank you very much for your help.
- Challenger District CFC BSA: 2020-01-16T23:19:56+0000 January 16, 2020 11:19 pmI hope everyone is on there way to Roundtable!! Looking forward to seeing you at the new location. The parking lot at Discovery Church is filling up!
- Challenger District CFC BSA: 2020-01-15T19:41:23+0000 January 15, 2020 7:41 pmThe Brevard County Bar Association is sponsoring a Scout Law Day on Saturday, May 30. Scouts will have the opportunity to earn their fingerprinting and law merit badges from circuit court judges, law enforcement officials, and other court officers. It is free for all scouts and they are including lunch. It promises to be a fun filled day. Attached is the Bar's registration form. Space is limited, so apply early as it is on a first come, first served basis.
- Challenger District CFC BSA: 2020-01-15T02:16:41+0000 January 15, 2020 2:16 amJoin us for Roundtable at our new location, Discovery Church, 3925 Grissom Parkway, Cocoa. We will be continuing merit badge sessions in Citizenship in the World; Signs, Signals, and Codes, and will also have Disability Awareness!
- Challenger District CFC BSA: 2020-01-14T21:00:06+0000 January 14, 2020 9:00 pmIf your unit is interested in helping to count camp cards you can get them early and skip the kick-off next month. Click here for details and to register- https://scouting.co1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_a99mp8MAhWpfSF7 The date is January 23rd and each unit must commit 4 hours.
- Challenger District CFC BSA: 2020-01-13T18:10:12+0000 January 13, 2020 6:10 pmIn the last 5 minutes I have finally been able to confirm our new location for monthly Roundtable meetings. They will start this Thursday and continue each third Thursday of the month at Discovery Church at 3925 Grissom Parkway in PSJ, same time- 6:30pm
- Challenger District CFC BSA: 2020-01-13T01:51:11+0000 January 13, 2020 1:51 amI just found out that I need to know by Tuesday how many placemats each pack wants for their Blue & Gold. These are the placemats with the Day Camp dates on them. If you are a CM or CC for a pack please comment here or email me with a number.
If the Facebook feed above isn’t showing up click here!
You may need to disable your Ad Blocker for them to show!