Located in the heart of the nation’s Space Coast, and a part of the Central Florida Council, Challenger district sets the gold standard when it comes to delivering a quality scouting program.
With so many adventures, and activities available today, are you ready to learn more?
Keep In Touch
|District Commissioners||First Thursday of every month 6:30pm-8pm||Parrish Healthcare Center Cocoa|
|District Committee||Second Thursday of every month 6:30pm-8pm||TBD|
|District Roundtable||Third Thursday of every month 6:30pm-8pm||Cocoa Discovery Christian Church|
- Challenger District CFC BSA: 2022-01-17T18:51:29+0000 January 17, 2022 6:51 pmJust a shout out to any leaders who have Eagle Scouts who are juniors in high school. The American Legion is seeking Eagle Scouts to send to Boys State this year and they are covering the costs for three scouts. If you have anyone who is interested please see me at round table or send the American Legion in Merritt Island an email or call them and leave a message
- Challenger District CFC BSA: 2022-01-17T18:34:28+0000 January 17, 2022 6:34 pm# **Wilderness First Aid Opportunity** Dates: Saturday, **February 26, through Sunday, February 27, 2022 **at Camp LaNoChe. Beginning at 8 am Saturday to about 2:30 pm Sunday. Sign in will start at 7:30 am Saturday in the Rotary Lodge. Registration will close Wednesday, February 23 at 11:59pm No walk-ins will be accepted # **Register through** # ***Scoutingevent.com/083-05571*** ## scroll down the event calendar to February 26th to register.
- Challenger District CFC BSA: 2022-01-17T11:49:48+0000 January 17, 2022 11:49 amFYI...
- Challenger District CFC BSA: 2022-01-16T02:24:02+0000 January 16, 2022 2:24 amGreetings Challenger District! The Spring WB course 16-83-22-1 still has spaces available. Please click on the link below to get more information and register. Wood Badge is an amazing leadership course for Scouters. I hope you can sign up! Thanks
- Challenger District CFC BSA: 2022-01-13T15:51:22+0000 January 13, 2022 3:51 pm# **UNIVERSITY OF SCOUTING IS CANCELLED FOR 2022** Everyone, There was a key 4 meeting this evening and there was a big decision that had to be made in an abundance of caution due to Covid, the new strains, and skyrocketing statistics we had to make a tough emotional decision to cancel this years offering of UofS. I would like to thank all of you for your countless hours, hard work, passion, love for education, and selfless time you put in to make the University of Scouting a cherished event. As safety for our youth and adults are paramount in all events we do with our units this remains true for our large indoor event which was to big of a risk. We took polling from deans, instructors, and participants to help make our decisions with data. Using the guide to safe scouting as our compass we knew the right direction to go. Looking forward to to 2023 I would be honored and excited for us to use the same team to help finish all the hard work we started and showcase an amazing University program. If folks are available to discuss and talk about the UoS and this news we will do a zoom meeting tomorrow night at 7:00pm to talk about what has transpired. Thank you all and Mike M. for your email to the Deans which was really heartfelt and a great message. Mike Hockman UoS President Mikehockman1@gmail.com
- Challenger District CFC BSA: 2022-01-09T16:21:44+0000 January 9, 2022 4:21 pmFor units needing to make a deposit in their unit account as of today there is a new link. Please save this for the year-http://unitaccount.cflscouting.org/
- Challenger District CFC BSA: 2022-01-09T01:11:19+0000 January 9, 2022 1:11 amFellow Scouters, Spring Wood Badge needs our help to fill the upcoming course. If you know another Scouter who could use the same amazing experience and training that you had, please send them their way. Or if you enjoyed your course and want to take the new course they would love to have you as a participant. Thank you for all you do in supporting Scouting and Wood Badge!!! Any questions please reach out to Course Director Yiorgos Bakamitsos.
- Challenger District CFC BSA: 2022-01-06T19:38:24+0000 January 6, 2022 7:38 pmArrowmen, ordeal weekend is approaching. Please make sure that anyone nominated from your units is signed up attend. We would also like to see everyone out to assist in this weekend if you are able. Below is the registration link for Kikape chapter's weekend: https://scoutingevent.com/083-ordealweekend2 Additionally, if you need to get your dues current, here is the link for that: https://scoutingevent.com/083-tipisadues
- Challenger District CFC BSA: 2022-01-06T12:56:57+0000 January 6, 2022 12:56 pmI look forward to seeing lots of you at this event. Sign up now if you haven’t already.
- Challenger District CFC BSA: 2021-12-30T19:39:11+0000 December 30, 2021 7:39 pmGood afternoon Challenger scout families. This is the final weekend of Lightfest which means on Monday Sally and her committee need extra hands to take it all down. Please reach out to your scouts that may need service hours.
If the Facebook feed above isn’t showing up click here!
You may need to disable your Ad Blocker for them to show!