Located in the heart of the nation’s Space Coast, and a part of the Central Florida Council, Challenger district sets the gold standard when it comes to delivering a quality scouting program.
With so many adventures, and activities available today, are you ready to learn more?
Keep In Touch
|District Commissioners||First Thursday of every month 6:30pm-8pm||Rockledge LDS|
|District Committee||Second Thursday of every month 6:30pm-8pm||Grace UMC|
|District Roundtable||Third Thursday of every month 6:30pm-8pm||Rockledge LDS|
- Challenger District CFC BSA: 2019-05-22T16:37:45+0000 May 22, 2019 4:37 pmJust a reminder that by going to https://smile.amazon.com/ you can get Amazon to automatically donate money to our organization with every purchase. If you're like the units I'm in, that's quite a few times a year. Just go to the website and select Boy Scouts of America Central Florida Council for who you want to support. Thanks all!
- Challenger District CFC BSA: 2019-05-21T21:17:14+0000 May 21, 2019 9:17 pmONLY a few days remain to lock in the Early Bird Discount for the Council Annual Banquet happening May 31, 2019! Register today and help celebrate all of our Eagle Scouts, Project of the Year, Silver Beavers, Summit Award, and our 75 year veterans! See you there for a great meal and fellowship! Register here:
- Challenger District CFC BSA: 2019-05-21T20:34:54+0000 May 21, 2019 8:34 pmWhen is the Baloo/District camp out in October this year?
- Challenger District CFC BSA: 2019-05-20T22:01:32+0000 May 20, 2019 10:01 pmHey Cub Scout Families... We are 3 weeks away from our Cub Scout Day Camp and time is running out to register. Camp is June 10th-14th at F. Burton Smith Park. Some of you may have received your Camp Card Sales promo codes, so you need to go online and register. We have an amazing week long program that your Cub Scout will absolutely enjoy. Time is running out and spaces are filling fast. DEADLINE TO REGISTER IS JUNE 8. The sooner you register, the sooner we guarantee your child receives their camp shirt before day 1.
- Challenger District CFC BSA: 2019-05-20T03:02:48+0000 May 20, 2019 3:02 amHave they sent out the vouchers for cub scout camp, from the camp card sales ? The deadline to register is quickly approaching. I am waiting on the voucher to register both of my scouts.
- Challenger District CFC BSA: 2019-05-19T22:03:55+0000 May 19, 2019 10:03 pmIt’s hard to believe but I have 7 principal visits this week that will result in dates being scheduled for fall recruiting and 30+ more visits in the coming weeks. Get ready for more scouts Challenger!!! Last year we recruited 670 new scouts in 4 weeks. Hoping for 700+ this year.
- Challenger District CFC BSA: 2019-05-17T18:15:34+0000 May 17, 2019 6:15 pmOk fabulous scouters who hasn’t had the chance to give to Friends of Scouting this spring? Challenger is at 95% of our goal and I would love to reach 100% by the end of the month. If you can give, please shoot me an email at Stephanie.firstname.lastname@example.org or pay online at email@example.com and reference the unit you want your gift to get credited towards. Thank you all for helping us get to 95%! So close!!!
- Challenger District CFC BSA: 2019-05-17T17:53:45+0000 May 17, 2019 5:53 pmFor camp card participants: If you have Scouts that have earned a trip to Andretti next month, please be sure to fill out the link sent in e-mail. The deadline for registering your Scouts is the 19th, no exceptions. Thanks!
- Challenger District CFC BSA: 2019-05-17T00:18:57+0000 May 17, 2019 12:18 am
- Challenger District CFC BSA: 2019-05-14T22:43:32+0000 May 14, 2019 10:43 pm3 weeks in June to keep your scouts busy!!! Day Camp, Stem Camp, then Twilight Camp!
If the Facebook feed above isn’t showing up click here!
You may need to disable your Ad Blocker for them to show!