Located in the heart of the nation’s Space Coast, and a part of the Central Florida Council, Challenger district sets the gold standard when it comes to delivering a quality scouting program.
With so many adventures, and activities available today, are you ready to learn more?
Keep In Touch
|District Commissioners||First Thursday of every month 6:30pm-8pm||Parrish Healthcare Center Cocoa|
|District Committee||Second Thursday of every month 6:30pm-8pm||TBD|
|District Roundtable||Third Thursday of every month 6:30pm-8pm||Cocoa Discovery Christian Church|
- Challenger District CFC BSA: 2020-10-23T18:48:39+0000 October 23, 2020 6:48 pmI'm starting my course to become a Leave No Trace trainer next week. We had to review this, but after seeing it, it would be nice for anyone wanted to learn more.
- Challenger District CFC BSA: 2020-10-23T16:09:22+0000 October 23, 2020 4:09 pmPlease share this everywhere!!!
- Challenger District CFC BSA: 2020-10-23T14:43:26+0000 October 23, 2020 2:43 pmCongrats to Challenger for having being in the top three for highest online popcorn sales so far! Pack 720 and Pack 224 are leading the district in sales totaling over $7000. Everyone keep up the good work. A week from today is the final chance to order popcorn so get those take order forms in to your unit leaders soon.
- Challenger District CFC BSA: 2020-10-22T13:57:30+0000 October 22, 2020 1:57 pmThere is still plenty of time to sell popcorn to help with your scouts recharter fees and unit dues. Check out this weeks popcorn newsletter for all kinds of tips!
- Challenger District CFC BSA: 2020-10-21T18:32:15+0000 October 21, 2020 6:32 pmOpportunity for service hours https://fb.me/e/3rqLRH32N
- Challenger District CFC BSA: 2020-10-20T15:17:15+0000 October 20, 2020 3:17 pmThank you to Pack 321 for being furthest along in their recharter process at step 3! Pack 701, Troop 321, Troop 355, and Troop 720 are all on step 2! Keep up the good work. Make sure you are shooting to be completed in the next 4 weeks!
- Challenger District CFC BSA: 2020-10-20T14:24:45+0000 October 20, 2020 2:24 pmI am going to be working on the 2021 Brevard Camp Card this week. If you have suggestions for businesses, and you have a connection to the owner, let me know. I will be happy to reach out if you can introduce us via email. Also what businesses are on the 2020 card that were super popular or you don’t think were popular at all? And before anyone else yells at me as you have for 8 months now, if Sonny’s is on board this year I will make sure they are back on the Brevard card! 🤦🏼♀️😉😂
- Challenger District CFC BSA: 2020-10-18T18:41:23+0000 October 18, 2020 6:41 pmHi Scouters! I hope to finish up another of my Ticket tasks this week - you have probably seen my posts about camping and activity features in the CFC area. Here is my last chance post seeking your input, which would be gladly accepted. Please click this link and provide me information on your (or your unit's) favorite camping location, and your favorite non-camping activity location. There are 5 questions for each category that identify the location, and its suitability for different levels of scouting, as well as for those scouts who might have adaptability or agility issues (Diversity goal). This should take you 2 minutes to complete - tops! Thank you in advance for helping me get over the top!
- Challenger District CFC BSA: 2020-10-17T00:11:15+0000 October 17, 2020 12:11 amWhose scout is working on selling popcorn in all 50 states? I have someone in Montana looking to order and I will share your link with them. Post it below!
- Challenger District CFC BSA: 2020-10-16T23:45:14+0000 October 16, 2020 11:45 pmThe Riverside District Cub Hiking Club’s November hike will need to be pushed back due to Scouting For Food, but we’ll be in your District! It has been rescheduled for 21Nov20. This hike will be at Helen and Allan Cruickshank Sanctuary in Rockledge, and will be our first “long” hike, at nearly a mile. This trail is really good for providing animal sign for those who are looking, and those tracks and scat guides will come on very handy! I have seen tracks for rabbits, raccoons, armadillos, coyote, deer, pigs and bobcat to name a few, and scat of coyote, fox, pigs, and deer. Gopher tortoises abound, and the trail is an amazing spot to get up close and personal with many Scrub jays. Parking is really limited, so you should carpool if you can, while keeping in mind social distancing. Otherwise, we may be able to park along Barnes for overflow. This is a short trail for seasoned hikers, but it is very rewarding in the opportunities it provides to hone those tracking skills! See you on 21Nov20! Helen & Allan Cruickshank Sanctuary 326 Barnes Blvd #300, Rockledge, FL 32955 (321) 255-4466
If the Facebook feed above isn’t showing up click here!
You may need to disable your Ad Blocker for them to show!