Located in the heart of the nation’s Space Coast, and a part of the Central Florida Council, Challenger district sets the gold standard when it comes to delivering a quality scouting program.
With so many adventures, and activities available today, are you ready to learn more?
Keep In Touch
|District Commissioners||First Thursday of every month 6:30pm-8pm||Parrish Healthcare Center Cocoa|
|District Committee||Second Thursday of every month 6:30pm-8pm||TBD|
|District Roundtable||Third Thursday of every month 6:30pm-8pm||Cocoa Discovery Christian Church|
- Challenger District CFC BSA: 2022-05-22T14:26:14+0000 May 22, 2022 2:26 pmFor those who were unable to attend Roundtable this week, here is the information on how to download this year's Unit Annual Planning Guide. Visit here:
- Challenger District CFC BSA: 2022-05-21T23:31:30+0000 May 21, 2022 11:31 pmGreat to see everyone at round table. 😃 Summer camp is coming up and I can’t wait, my old college roommate and fellow industrial engineer will be there (Camp Daniel Boone, NC) after 30 years that I haven’t seen him. We have 3 Dads and 3 Sons going, I’m 100% happy about that! 😃
- Challenger District CFC BSA: 2022-05-21T19:55:06+0000 May 21, 2022 7:55 pmDoes anyone local happen to have three extra law merit badges? They were out at the Scout shop and our CoH is tomorrow? TIA
- Challenger District CFC BSA: 2022-05-20T19:17:20+0000 May 20, 2022 7:17 pmDon't forget to register for the 2022 CFC Centennial Recognition Banquet. If you haven't yet, do it fast... cost increases at 9:00 PM tonight! REGISTER HERE:
- Challenger District CFC BSA: 2022-05-20T15:23:24+0000 May 20, 2022 3:23 pmBeginning today at noon any unit already registered to sell popcorn can choose up to 5 Trails End secured show & sell sites. Make sure to get your unit registered ASAP to take advantage of that opportunity.
- Challenger District CFC BSA: 2022-05-20T15:26:40+0000 May 20, 2022 3:26 pmThanks for all those able to attend the breakout session last night. Here are the slides in case you need the links, or were unable to attend.
- Challenger District CFC BSA: 2022-05-20T12:43:40+0000 May 20, 2022 12:43 pmThe Camp La No Che Summer Camp Program Guide is now LIVE! In it you will find details on all the badge programs, classes, trainings, and other things that will fill your Scouts’ (and adults’) scheduled during one of our four weeks of Summer Camp at Camp La-No-Che. You’ll see updates to requirements being offered, new Badges added to the menu, and fun new programs that Scouts and adults can enjoy in June! This Guide will be important to share with your Troop or Crew in preparation for Class Sign-up which will begin (for those who are up-to-date on payments!) on March 1. Download your copy (and share it with your Scouts):
- Challenger District CFC BSA: 2022-05-20T01:37:12+0000 May 20, 2022 1:37 amFor those of you who were at RT tonight, I know a few of us had questions regarding popcorn sign ups tomorrow. I reached out on the Trail's End FB site, and each registered unit will have 5 slots tomorrow at Noon EST
- Challenger District CFC BSA: 2022-05-18T01:37:59+0000 May 18, 2022 1:37 am**Dear Challenger District Scouts and Scouters,** **NYLT is CFC’s premier Youth Leadership Training. This National program will help a Youth to learn important and valuable skills and knowledge in Leadership and Communication that can help them to be successful in Scouting, in school, at home, and in their future careers. NO KIDDING! This course is AMAZING!** **Do you have a Scout who is at least 13 years of age AND at least First-Class Rank? We encourage you to bring them to this super cool Program Kickoff event to learn more about NYLT.** **Do you know a Scout who meets the requirements? Please pass on the information to them about NYLT.** **Want to register for Summer Course? Click this link: [https://scoutingevent.com/083-nylt](https://scoutingevent.com/083-nylt?fbclid=IwAR0NGO4jA1BusBKwS_hr54WmJwk8j4NNq0x5EGeqV6IMmj5IFbSedQ3Q3oE)** **To contact the 2022 Summer NYLT Course Director, email Dale Peacock at: email@example.com.** **Can’t attend Summer 2022? Well, we got you! Here in Central Florida Council, we are fortunate to offer 2 NYLT courses a year, winter and summer.** **To contact the 2022 Winter NYLT Course Director email Stacy Benezra at:** **firstname.lastname@example.org.**
- Challenger District CFC BSA: 2022-05-18T00:46:43+0000 May 18, 2022 12:46 amCrazy Cubmaster request... Does anyone have a Jedi robe that I can borrow for this weekend (specifically Saturday evening)? Our Pack Advancement Ceremony is going to be out of this world!
If the Facebook feed above isn’t showing up click here!
You may need to disable your Ad Blocker for them to show!