Located in the heart of the nation’s Space Coast, and a part of the Central Florida Council, Challenger district sets the gold standard when it comes to delivering a quality scouting program.
With so many adventures, and activities available today, are you ready to learn more?
Keep In Touch
|District Commissioners||First Thursday of every month 6:30pm-8pm||Parrish Healthcare Center Cocoa|
|District Committee||Second Thursday of every month 6:30pm-8pm||TBD|
|District Roundtable||Third Thursday of every month 6:30pm-8pm||Cocoa Discovery Christian Church|
- Challenger District CFC BSA: 2021-10-26T02:11:22+0000 October 26, 2021 2:11 amAm I missing something or doing something wrong? I am following the directions I printed on the power point you sent out and mine does not have a recharter tab or button to click on the lower left side of the screen under Scoutbook? Kay Parker 338
- Challenger District CFC BSA: 2021-10-25T21:47:53+0000 October 25, 2021 9:47 pmPatch Question for some of the Popcorn Patches. Where can scouts wear their Blitz or the Military Patch(es)? Or do they not go on the uniform? Thank you!
- Challenger District CFC BSA: 2021-10-25T17:53:07+0000 October 25, 2021 5:53 pmThank you to Pack & Troop 701, Pack 704, and Troop 720 for being the first units to start your 2022 recharters!!!
- Challenger District CFC BSA: 2021-10-25T14:07:02+0000 October 25, 2021 2:07 pmLots of great info in this weeks popcorn newsletter.
- Challenger District CFC BSA: 2021-10-22T18:27:47+0000 October 22, 2021 6:27 pmIn case you were having access problems to BaseCamp, here's the Scouts BSA File we reviewed last night.
- Challenger District CFC BSA: 2021-10-22T13:44:40+0000 October 22, 2021 1:44 pmThanks to those who were able to attend last night's roundtable, and stay for the breakout. In case you missed it, I tried uploading it to Basecamp - see if you can access it from here. If not, I'll also post it to FB.
- Challenger District CFC BSA: 2021-10-21T21:24:25+0000 October 21, 2021 9:24 pmEnjoying a bowl of French onion soup before attending round table next door!!! Looking forward to seeing a great crowd tonight. Remember for the zillionth time it’s mandatory for someone to be present from EVERY unit for recharger training and to pick up recharter and scouting for food packets! See you at 6:30!!!
- Challenger District CFC BSA: 2021-10-21T17:30:57+0000 October 21, 2021 5:30 pmCould anyone please get me the list of campgrounds that have been approved by council please.
- Challenger District CFC BSA: 2021-10-21T16:32:23+0000 October 21, 2021 4:32 pmJust a reminder that if you Ordered OA shirts, they will be available tonight at Round Table.
- Challenger District CFC BSA: 2021-10-20T14:38:05+0000 October 20, 2021 2:38 pmSCOUTING FOR FOOD Due to ongoing shipping challenges across the nation, our Scouting for Food collection bags are still in transit. Due to the weeks of delays already encountered, we can’t accurately predict a delivery date at this time. Therefore, ***there will be no bags distributed at Roundtable this week***. A separate drop off will be coordinated once they are delivered. However, this month is extremely busy at Roundtable! With every unit already having representation at Roundtable due to Recharter (hint hint, don’t forget!) and Popcorn Blitz and Military patch distribution, ***we WILL be distributing the Unit Packets for Scouting for Food.*** So please still plan on checking in for Scouting for Food this Thursday so that your unit can pick up there packet and continue their unit specific planning efforts.
If the Facebook feed above isn’t showing up click here!
You may need to disable your Ad Blocker for them to show!