Located in the heart of the nation’s Space Coast, and a part of the Central Florida Council, Challenger district sets the gold standard when it comes to delivering a quality scouting program.
With so many adventures, and activities available today, are you ready to learn more?
Keep In Touch
|District Commissioners||First Thursday of every month 6:30pm-8pm||Rockledge LDS|
|District Committee||Second Thursday of every month 6:30pm-8pm||Grace UMC|
|District Roundtable||Third Thursday of every month 6:30pm-8pm||Rockledge LDS|
- Challenger District CFC BSA: 2019-12-12T01:56:29+0000 December 12, 2019 1:56 amDon’t forget that participating in Scouting for Food is a Blue Ribbon Requirement. If you don’t report yourself SFF hours this year, by January you will lose that status even if you participated. Please report your service hours!!!
- Challenger District CFC BSA: 2019-12-11T02:42:48+0000 December 11, 2019 2:42 amHey North Challenger District folks, if you have female AOL’s looking to do some activities with a Troop, feel free to contact me for information about Troop 370G! Even if they don’t cross over into our Troop, we’re happy to help them along the way!
- Challenger District CFC BSA: 2019-12-06T03:34:03+0000 December 6, 2019 3:34 am
- Challenger District CFC BSA: 2019-12-06T02:32:26+0000 December 6, 2019 2:32 amOnly 5 units left that need to pay for their popcorn. Great job Challenger leaders!! 24 more hours! We are currently in second place on % of payments paid.
- Challenger District CFC BSA: 2019-12-05T03:40:42+0000 December 5, 2019 3:40 am
- Challenger District CFC BSA: 2019-12-04T16:16:48+0000 December 4, 2019 4:16 pmI don’t much about this event but it sounded cool so I wanted to pass it along.
- Challenger District CFC BSA: 2019-12-03T20:37:35+0000 December 3, 2019 8:37 pmThank you to the following units who have already paid for their popcorn. As a district we are at 56% paid. Please remember that Friday is the deadline. Pack 224 Pack 321 Pack 338 Pack 343 Pack 360 Pack 488 Pack 497 Pack 704 Pack 706 Pack 720 Pack 738 Troop 304 Troop 321 Troop 338 Troop 343 Troop 355 Troop 359 Troop 369 Troop 4304 Troop 4343 Troop 488 Troop 497 Troop 701 Troop 720 Troop 757
- Challenger District CFC BSA: 2019-11-30T00:16:44+0000 November 30, 2019 12:16 amCamp Card Order Deadline is TODAY in order to maximize your profits for your Scouts and Units!
- Challenger District CFC BSA: 2019-11-27T20:43:45+0000 November 27, 2019 8:43 pmStephanie Dahn Govatos, I sent you an email yesterday with recharter forms. Did you get it?
- Challenger District CFC BSA: 2019-11-27T13:50:44+0000 November 27, 2019 1:50 pmSign up today for the Stroll through the Lights campout. It is looking to be a great weekend. We have units from several different districts and Gulf Stream Council so you will meet new friends! It's a great family campout where you can do activities during the day with your families or rank requirements! Then enjoy over 3 million lights in the evening. If you have never been to stroll you don't know what you are missing!! Remember this is important no walking on Friday night and no driving on Saturday night sign up here today. [**https://scoutingevent.com/083-28369**](https://scoutingevent.com/083-28369?fbclid=IwAR3gVz2P13fkmdD3aiYCp4FGzI0R92eTY5_-JNeKjakv4TyeFylBvEsPpGQ) [ ](https://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=https%3A%2F%2Fscoutingevent.com%2F083-28369%3Ffbclid%3DIwAR3iUIzrGYArL1HsGuf21Brnvn5GCID9u-GCgvbMFJTti5qxBixY5G0ouqw&h=AT3rX05KnDZZzGDFupG22MHH-37_CZp6jETTs0pygZEFOxJNxRrWAMflQvLyikAL0ubEk2exPn6j8BWi5CFfUPlf-lCY0uh0mXIqxe5NWNUYqVkMJbz1bR8ltMJV3o4bBKRde5w30iaOVG1GSEUAS-U5eiLHIGii0TclRQ)
If the Facebook feed above isn’t showing up click here!
You may need to disable your Ad Blocker for them to show!