Located in the heart of the nation’s Space Coast, and a part of the Central Florida Council, Challenger district sets the gold standard when it comes to delivering a quality scouting program.
With so many adventures, and activities available today, are you ready to learn more?
Keep In Touch
|District Commissioners||First Thursday of every month 6:30pm-8pm||Rockledge LDS|
|District Committee||Second Thursday of every month 6:30pm-8pm||Grace UMC|
|District Roundtable||Third Thursday of every month 6:30pm-8pm||Rockledge LDS|
- Challenger District CFC BSA: 2019-08-20T11:56:39+0000 August 20, 2019 11:56 amChallenger District's Newest Eagle Scouts Aaron O'Connor-T 348 Nathan Koch - T 321 Jacob Page - T 224
- Challenger District CFC BSA: 2019-08-20T12:03:46+0000 August 20, 2019 12:03 pm**Challenger District's Next Eagle Scout Board of Review night will be conducted on:** Date: **September 26th, Thursday** Time: **6:45 p.m.** Location: **Merrill Lynch Office on Suntree Blvd at US 1** **Scoutmasters: ** Please contact me ***no later than September 22*** to schedule your Scout(s) so I can coordinate the correct number of Eagle Scout Board of Review Chairs. *"Written Approval"* from Central Florida Council is required. Interested on serving on an Eagle Scout Board of Review and being a part of History?? Let me know !!!
- Challenger District CFC BSA: 2019-08-20T11:26:13+0000 August 20, 2019 11:26 am
- Challenger District CFC BSA: 2019-08-19T16:40:28+0000 August 19, 2019 4:40 pmI visited three schools this morning in an effort to recruit new kids. Good luck to both packs tomorrow night!! I wanted to shout out to Jason and pack 359 for putting their recruitment signs out at Atlantis. I followed them to the front door! 😁😁😁
- Challenger District CFC BSA: 2019-08-19T15:48:18+0000 August 19, 2019 3:48 pmWe have some AOL scouts that or Pack is needing to visit some different troops. We are located in Rockledge. We already have contact with the troop that is at our church but wanting to give families some other options. Can someone point me in the direction of other troops within Merritt Island, Viera and Cocoa? Thanks!
- Challenger District CFC BSA: 2019-08-19T14:01:17+0000 August 19, 2019 2:01 pmCan anyone help a Scouter out?
- Challenger District CFC BSA: 2019-08-19T12:14:12+0000 August 19, 2019 12:14 pmGreat Turnout for the August 2019 Scoutmaster Roundtable Breakout. 17 of 28 Troops Represented and I hope it was worth your time !!! Those wanting a copy of my handout on Challenger District Eagle Scout Advancement just send me your email address. **firstname.lastname@example.org** It is a "*self help*" explanation of common errors and a tips for streamlining the advancement process. **FYI** - On all Eagle Scout Service Project submissions requiring correction I am now including the Scoutmaster and Committee Chair in my email response to the Scout. Please do not just approve the proposal concept - **"Read and Approve"** the written *Eagle Scout Service Project Proposal *before original submission.
- Challenger District CFC BSA: 2019-08-18T19:33:55+0000 August 18, 2019 7:33 pmIf anyone would like free credit card processing through square.com (we use for pack dues, tshirts, rechartering fees etc in our Pack) use this link and we both get free processing 🙂 https://squareup.com/i/SUNTREEUNI
- Challenger District CFC BSA: 2019-08-18T19:15:44+0000 August 18, 2019 7:15 pmHow many of you are going to use the Trails-end app for your popcorn sales?
- Challenger District CFC BSA: 2019-08-17T16:36:10+0000 August 17, 2019 4:36 pmPopcorn distribution went great this morning. Thank you to everyone who picked up today for being on time. We were out of there before 9am which is great. A special shout out to Kathy for keeping us all organized and for Jeff and Troop 348 for hanging out to load cars!
If the Facebook feed above isn’t showing up click here!
You may need to disable your Ad Blocker for them to show!