Located in the heart of the nation’s Space Coast, and a part of the Central Florida Council, Challenger district sets the gold standard when it comes to delivering a quality scouting program.
With so many adventures, and activities available today, are you ready to learn more?
Keep In Touch
|District Commissioners||First Thursday of every month 6:30pm-8pm||Parrish Healthcare Center Cocoa|
|District Committee||Second Thursday of every month 6:30pm-8pm||TBD|
|District Roundtable||Third Thursday of every month 6:30pm-8pm||Cocoa Discovery Christian Church|
- Challenger District CFC BSA: 2022-05-20T19:17:20+0000 May 20, 2022 7:17 pmDon't forget to register for the 2022 CFC Centennial Recognition Banquet. If you haven't yet, do it fast... cost increases at 9:00 PM tonight! REGISTER HERE:
- Challenger District CFC BSA: 2022-05-20T15:23:24+0000 May 20, 2022 3:23 pmBeginning today at noon any unit already registered to sell popcorn can choose up to 5 Trails End secured show & sell sites. Make sure to get your unit registered ASAP to take advantage of that opportunity.
- Challenger District CFC BSA: 2022-05-20T15:26:40+0000 May 20, 2022 3:26 pmThanks for all those able to attend the breakout session last night. Here are the slides in case you need the links, or were unable to attend.
- Challenger District CFC BSA: 2022-05-20T12:43:40+0000 May 20, 2022 12:43 pmThe Camp La No Che Summer Camp Program Guide is now LIVE! In it you will find details on all the badge programs, classes, trainings, and other things that will fill your Scouts’ (and adults’) scheduled during one of our four weeks of Summer Camp at Camp La-No-Che. You’ll see updates to requirements being offered, new Badges added to the menu, and fun new programs that Scouts and adults can enjoy in June! This Guide will be important to share with your Troop or Crew in preparation for Class Sign-up which will begin (for those who are up-to-date on payments!) on March 1. Download your copy (and share it with your Scouts):
- Challenger District CFC BSA: 2022-05-20T01:37:12+0000 May 20, 2022 1:37 amFor those of you who were at RT tonight, I know a few of us had questions regarding popcorn sign ups tomorrow. I reached out on the Trail's End FB site, and each registered unit will have 5 slots tomorrow at Noon EST
- Challenger District CFC BSA: 2022-05-18T01:37:59+0000 May 18, 2022 1:37 am**Dear Challenger District Scouts and Scouters,** **NYLT is CFC’s premier Youth Leadership Training. This National program will help a Youth to learn important and valuable skills and knowledge in Leadership and Communication that can help them to be successful in Scouting, in school, at home, and in their future careers. NO KIDDING! This course is AMAZING!** **Do you have a Scout who is at least 13 years of age AND at least First-Class Rank? We encourage you to bring them to this super cool Program Kickoff event to learn more about NYLT.** **Do you know a Scout who meets the requirements? Please pass on the information to them about NYLT.** **Want to register for Summer Course? Click this link: [https://scoutingevent.com/083-nylt](https://scoutingevent.com/083-nylt?fbclid=IwAR0NGO4jA1BusBKwS_hr54WmJwk8j4NNq0x5EGeqV6IMmj5IFbSedQ3Q3oE)** **To contact the 2022 Summer NYLT Course Director, email Dale Peacock at: email@example.com.** **Can’t attend Summer 2022? Well, we got you! Here in Central Florida Council, we are fortunate to offer 2 NYLT courses a year, winter and summer.** **To contact the 2022 Winter NYLT Course Director email Stacy Benezra at:** **firstname.lastname@example.org.**
- Challenger District CFC BSA: 2022-05-18T00:46:43+0000 May 18, 2022 12:46 amCrazy Cubmaster request... Does anyone have a Jedi robe that I can borrow for this weekend (specifically Saturday evening)? Our Pack Advancement Ceremony is going to be out of this world!
- Challenger District CFC BSA: 2022-05-17T11:43:04+0000 May 17, 2022 11:43 amIt was great to see so many Challenger District units at the Centennial Camporee. I hope to see every one of those units represented at this month's Roundtable Thursday night at 6:30! Remember, we are at Faith Viera Lutheran Church. Roundtable is not just for Cubmasters and Scoutmasters. ALL Scouters are invited to attend and benefit from the information that is available. You never know when an emergency can cause your unit leader to be absent; having someone who is both knowledgeable and prepared to step in can be critical to saving an event! Roundtable is a great resource for not only Cubmasters, but also Den Leaders to share experiences and best practices. It would be fantastic to not only have a Cub breakout, but to then be able to break down into Den level groups during that breakout to share what works best in your meetings and get ideas from others that you may not have thought of! Thursday will be the final session offered for Citizenship in the Community Merit Badge. Also, if you have suggestions for future Merit Badges we can offer, please bring those suggestions with you!
- Challenger District CFC BSA: 2022-05-16T23:18:18+0000 May 16, 2022 11:18 pmSad news: Charlene’s stepdad passed away this evening. He is at peace now.
- Challenger District CFC BSA: 2022-05-15T15:11:11+0000 May 15, 2022 3:11 pmPlease keep Charlene Neuterman in your prayers. She has had a horrible weekend. Her stepdad is now under hospice care and not expected to last more than a few days. He had fallen Friday and Fractured pelvis, sacrum and L5 Vertebrae. No surgery because of age. He was moved to hospice center in Titusville. He has now developed pneumonia. While all this was going on she had to take her mom to ER with severe bowel obstruction and inflamed bladder. The good news is her mom was discharged and can now visit her husband in hospice. Prayers needed…
If the Facebook feed above isn’t showing up click here!
You may need to disable your Ad Blocker for them to show!