Located in the heart of the nation’s Space Coast, and a part of the Central Florida Council, Challenger district sets the gold standard when it comes to delivering a quality scouting program.
With so many adventures, and activities available today, are you ready to learn more?
Keep In Touch
|District Commissioners||First Thursday of every month 6:30pm-8pm||Parrish Healthcare Center Cocoa|
|District Committee||Second Thursday of every month 6:30pm-8pm||TBD|
|District Roundtable||Third Thursday of every month 6:30pm-8pm||Cocoa Discovery Christian Church|
- Challenger District CFC BSA: 2020-06-05T20:38:57+0000 June 5, 2020 8:38 pmGreat news Gary Burton came home today !
- Challenger District CFC BSA: 2020-06-04T21:52:24+0000 June 4, 2020 9:52 pmUp date on Gary Burton. He is out of ICU. Walking and now on a regular floor. Possible discharge home this weekend 🙏
- Challenger District CFC BSA: 2020-06-03T00:27:52+0000 June 3, 2020 12:27 am
- Challenger District CFC BSA: 2020-06-02T16:46:14+0000 June 2, 2020 4:46 pmGreat job to Packs: 224, 304, 488, 701, 720 & 738 and Troops: 224 & 369 for already committing to sell popcorn this fall. Links were sent to all Key 3’s last week but if you need to sign up and haven’t seen it, click here:
- Challenger District CFC BSA: 2020-06-01T23:51:36+0000 June 1, 2020 11:51 pmLooking for a friend, anyone selling a covered trailer?? Thank you
- Challenger District CFC BSA: 2020-06-01T20:50:50+0000 June 1, 2020 8:50 pmPlease keep long time Scouter Gary Burton in your prayers. He underwent triple heart bypass this morning. Last report was surgery went well.
- Challenger District CFC BSA: 2020-05-31T19:14:45+0000 May 31, 2020 7:14 pmTipisa Lodge elections: Chief Adam Lucier, 1st Vice JD Adams, 2nd Vice Joey Gans, no Secretary, Caleb Farr Treasurer, AJ Grasso Historian
- Challenger District CFC BSA: 2020-05-31T19:15:43+0000 May 31, 2020 7:15 pmNow we need our own Chapter elections...we need Youth to step up for Chapter Officer positions!
- Challenger District CFC BSA: 2020-05-29T17:38:42+0000 May 29, 2020 5:38 pmIf your Cub Scout is planning to drop off their pinewood derby car tomorrow morning for the council virtual derby, make sure they have registered first. As a reminder it’s $5 and comes with a patch. The drop off will be 9-11am along with Camp Card settlement.
- Challenger District CFC BSA: 2020-05-29T14:21:37+0000 May 29, 2020 2:21 pmVirtual day camp is filling up! Week one registrations have closed and week two closes Sunday night. If you wanted week 2, register now or you can still choose week 3 and 4. You must register way in advance to ensure your Scout receives their supplies on time.
If the Facebook feed above isn’t showing up click here!
You may need to disable your Ad Blocker for them to show!