Located in the heart of the nation’s Space Coast, and a part of the Central Florida Council, Challenger district sets the gold standard when it comes to delivering a quality scouting program.
With so many adventures, and activities available today, are you ready to learn more?
Keep In Touch
|District Commissioners||First Thursday of every month 6:30pm-8pm||Rockledge LDS|
|District Committee||Second Thursday of every month 6:30pm-8pm||Grace UMC|
|District Roundtable||Third Thursday of every month 6:30pm-8pm||Rockledge LDS|
- Challenger District CFC BSA: 2019-10-16T00:14:56+0000 October 16, 2019 12:14 amThis should answer your questions about the necessity of all registered leaders needing to sign a new CBC form with their units recharter.
- Challenger District CFC BSA: 2019-10-15T15:53:28+0000 October 15, 2019 3:53 pmVenturing meetings will be every Wednesday, 6:30 in the Scout Hut behind St Gabriel's on Pine St in Titusville. We will continue to learn what Venturing is and plan our calendar.
- Challenger District CFC BSA: 2019-10-15T15:35:32+0000 October 15, 2019 3:35 pmDon't forget: deadline to turn in popcorn blitz weekend number 2 results is tomorrow!
- Challenger District CFC BSA: 2019-10-15T15:06:08+0000 October 15, 2019 3:06 pmThank you to the following units for sending me a copy of their unit rosters. If you aren't on this list (most aren't), the deadline is Monday! Thanks to Pack and Troop 359, Troop 481, Troop 701, and Pack 720!
- Challenger District CFC BSA: 2019-10-15T15:06:32+0000 October 15, 2019 3:06 pmThe district is currently looking for a Camping Chair. This position would focus on making sure units are aware of district and council camping events. There is a meeting every other month to attend or call in to with the chairs of other districts. If this sounds like something you might be interested in, there is a call tonight that you could join and learn more about it. Please email me and I will send you the details- email@example.com
- Challenger District CFC BSA: 2019-10-15T12:28:55+0000 October 15, 2019 12:28 pmJoin us for a very important Roundtable this Thursday, October 17th. Among the critical items to be covered are Re-Charter procedures and the new background check authorization forms required for ALL registered leaders! Also, we will be concluding Citizenship in the Community and Scouting Heritage merit badges, as well as continuing Webelos First Responder. If you have a Scout in either merit badge session, please be sure that they are prepared, and bring the items requested at September's sessions.
- Challenger District CFC BSA: 2019-10-15T12:13:00+0000 October 15, 2019 12:13 pmLooking for an active Lions den in the Rockledge area that is willing to take on another excited Lion or two from our pack.
- Challenger District CFC BSA: 2019-10-14T20:48:43+0000 October 14, 2019 8:48 pmThere’s a few days left to register!!! Join us Saturday morning.
- Challenger District CFC BSA: 2019-10-13T22:59:57+0000 October 13, 2019 10:59 pmA big shout out to Shane Martin and staff for hosting the Cub Family campout!
- Challenger District CFC BSA: 2019-10-13T23:01:50+0000 October 13, 2019 11:01 pmThank you Stephen Salaka for a great BALOO and IOLS..great group of students!
If the Facebook feed above isn’t showing up click here!
You may need to disable your Ad Blocker for them to show!